Geranium 'Rozanne' is simply the best geranium that we grow. It has huge violet blue flowers with a white eye and attractive mounding dark green foliage with a slight marbling. It blooms non stop from spring to fall and is excellent in containers or as an edger in front of taller, mid border plants. It is also lovely combined with roses.
- Height: 46 - 51 cm (18 - 20 in)
- Spread: 61 - 91 cm (24 - 36 in)
- Cold Hardiness: Zone 4
- Sun or Shade: sun to partial shade
- Bloom Time: late spring to fall
- Leaf Colour: green
- Bloom Colour: purple-blue
- Critter Resistance: deer and rabbits
Growing and Maintenance Tips
Geranium 'Rozanne' is an easy care perennial adaptable to a wide range of soil types. Give it full sun to light shade and moist well drained soil. It is drought tolerant once established. If the foliage gets straggly by midsummer cut it back and fresh new foliage will fill in quickly.