Bergenia 'Lunar Glow' has four seasons of colour. The new glossy creamy yellow foliage emerges in the spring, later turning chartreuse with yellow veining. In the fall the foliage turns burgundy red. Hot pink flowers appear in the spring. It is evergreen so the intense fall colours persist over the winter.
- Height: 25 - 30 cm (10 - 12 in)
- Spread: 30 - 61 cm (12 - 24 in)
- Cold Hardiness: Zone 4
- Sun or Shade: partial shade
- Bloom Time: late spring
- Leaf Colour: bluish-green
- Bloom Colour: pink
- Critter Resistance: deer and rabbits
- Nature Attraction: butterflies
Growing and Maintenance Tips
Bergenia likes rich, well drained soil enriched with compost. It is usually grown in part shade but will tolerate full sun if kept moist. Clean up old foliage in the spring as new growth starts to keep the plant looking neat.