Available May 1
This compact cultivar of Eastern White Pine produces long, blue-green foliage and an outstanding, compact, reliably rounded form. The foliage is soft to the touch. Its size, shape, colour and texture make 'Blue Shag' a wonderful addition to foundation plantings or in the foreground of a shrub border.
- Height: 61-122 cm (24-48 in)
- Spread: 61-122 cm (24-48 in)
- Cold Hardiness: Zone 3
- Sun or Shade: sun to partial sun
- Foliage Colour: blue green
- Shape: globe
- Critter Resistance: rabbits and deer
Growing and Maintenance Tips
Blue Shag' is easy to grow in full to partial sun. It prefers average well drained soil that has been amended with organic material. It is a low maintenance evergreen with few problems.